Team Leader – 2nd (2:30pm-11:30pm) and 3rd shifts (10:30pm -7:30am)
To coach associates to meet quality, cost, delivery, morale, and safety (QCDMS) targets in compliance with the quality policy and continuously working for associate’s success.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Requires High School Diploma or GED equivalent (must fulfill NC state or federal educational requirements).
- Requires 2 or 4 year degree in related field or additional training in technical or managerial courses.
- Requires 1-3 year manufacturing experience; supervisory experience preferred.
- Make recommendations to improve productivity, quality and efficiency of operations.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office (word, excel, powerpoint)
- Coordinate production in the specific area to meet required schedules.
- Controlling 5M changes- Investigate problems/processes; notify affected departments and implement appropriate action as needed.
- Troubleshoot and fix machine problems.
- Daily start up meeting with associates to communicate expectation and strategy.
- Monitor production start-up for any abnormal conditions and take appropriate action when needed.
- Verify quality of your product and associates work.
- Responsible for training and development of associates.
- Responsible for maintaining daily and monthly charts, graphs, and reports.
- Maintain subordinates documentation on time sheets, attendance, corrective action, etc.
- Establish and maintain operator instructions.
- Effectively communicate with all levels of associates.
- Schedule and perform preventative maintenance on machines as needed.
- Maintain 5’s standards.
- Use Associate Success Center to implement kaizens using PDCA method
- Complete daily log book with details and strategy for the next shift.
- Know, understand and comply with policies and procedures and be able to administer them fairly and consistently.
- Assists with the ANC management style in a manner that promotes ownership by all associates. Acts as key member of Employee Involvement with promotion of good morale, pride and ethics throughout ANC.
If you are interested in this position, please email us your resume.