PLC Automation Maintenance Technician – Hourly 12 HOUR SHIFT (7PM-7AM)
ASMO North Carolina, Inc.
Must be able to build, fabricate, relocate, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production machines in compliance with the quality policy.
- Build, fabricate, relocate, troubleshoot, repair and maintain or all production machines.
- Maintain records on breakdowns, kaizens and preventative maintenance.
- Perform preventative maintenance on machines.
- Operate forklifts and other machinery as necessary.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with team members
- Must be able to operate forklift
- Must be able to effectively communicate maintenance process/problems.
- Must have proficient electrical and mechanical skills.
- Must be able to stoop and climb to repair machines in various locations for an extended amount of time.
- Must be able to fabricate and modify parts as necessary.
- Must have basic understanding of Robotics and Servo’s
- Requires shift work and overtime.
Minimum Qualifications for the Job:
- Requires High School Diploma or GED equivalent (must fulfill NC state or federal educational requirements).
- Prefer 2 year technical degree
- Requires successful completion of Workkeys testing (testing on site prior to job offer).
- Must be proficient with PLC’s (Programmable Logic Controller).
- Requires 1 to 3 years’ experience in AC/DC voltage within industrial maintenance.
- -Requires constant standing and moving 8-12 hours per day.
- -Must be able to lift and carry up to 75 lbs.
- -Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and kneel.
- -Must be able to push & pull up to 15 lbs.
- -Must be able to reach overhead.
Only those qualified need to apply!
Partial relocation package available.
If you are interested in this position, please email us your resume.