ASMO Greenville of North Carolina, Inc.
|I. JOB SUMMARY
To receive incoming parts, transfer needed parts to production areas, and ship finished product as safely and quickly as possible in compliance with the Quality Management System.
|II. MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Must understand and follow the operator instructions in the designated area(s).
- Perform quality checks as outlined in the operator instructions.
- Maintain 5S’s standards.
- Maintain good communication with team members.
- Must inspect in incoming parts and outgoing shipments to insure compliance with Quality standards.
- Operates a forklift.
- Must be able to complete bills of lading, packing slips, and other forms of shipping reports.
|III. SCOPE OF JOB
- Requires involvement with related internal departments in order to maintain production targets.
- Requires shift work and overtime.
- Requires teamwork and participation in Employee Involvement and the Quality and Environmental Management Systems.
- Other duties as required.
|IV. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Must be able to read and demonstrate an understanding of the operator instructions.
- Must be able to operate forklift.
- Must be able to effectively communicate process/product problems.
- Must be able to perform simple arithmetic.
- Refer to Physical Essential Job Function manual.
If you are interested in this position, please email us your resume.