Automated Machine Operator 2nd (3pm-11pm) and 3rd(11pm-7am) shifts
ASMO North Carolina, Inc.
To operate, troubleshoot and maintain automated machines in order to produce 100% quality parts with a minimum amount of down time and waste in compliance with the Quality Policy
- Must understand and follow the operator instructions on all machines in the area.
- Perform machine and quality checks as outlined in the work standards.
- Set-up and change over machines as required including die and material and tooling changes.
- Report and assist line keeper in the repair, adjustments, and preventative maintenance.
- Maintain daily charts.
- Maintain 5’S Standards.
- Maintain good communication with team members.
- Stock and inspect needed material
SCOPE OF JOB
- Requires involvement with related internal departments in order to maintain production targets.
- Requires shift work and overtime.
- Requires team-work and participation in ISO/TS16949, ISO14001 and Employee Involvement.
- May require working with hazardous chemicals.
Minimum Qualifications for the Job:
- Requires constant standing and moving 8-12 hours per day
- Must be able to constantly lift and carry up to 35 lbs.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and kneel.
- Must be able to push & pull up to 15 lbs.
- Must be able to reach overhead.
- Must be able to perform a proficient level of arithmetic in the form of charts and graphs and be able to interpret and analyze them.
- Must be able to use measuring instruments.
- Must be able to effectively communicate process/product problems.
- Must have basic mechanical skills.
- Must have 1 year experience as machine operator — preferred.
- Must be able to read and demonstrate an understanding of the operator instructions.
- Must be able to write as demonstrated through the completion of the employment application.
- Must have a working knowledge and understanding of hand tools.
Other Duties as Assigned:
- Summary of Job Responsibilities is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
Only those qualified need to apply!
If you are interested in this position, please email us your resume.